Before applying we ask you to join a virtual or in-person tour.
- December 11, 2021 at 10am – virtual via Zoom
- January 8, 2022 at 10am – virtual via Zoom
- January 29, 2022 at 10am – in-person open house**
To register for a tour or ask questions please email our Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connecting with you!
During the tour, you’ll learn about
- The structure of our co-operative program and time commitments,
- Reggio Emilia philosophy,
- Our beautifully curated classrooms, outdoor learning, and natural playground,
- Schedule and cost of different classes,
- Our COVID response plan
You will receive an application immediately following the tour.
**To minimize risks for our community, our in-person tours are ADULT ONLY events, and we kindly ask you to wear a mask. Thank you!
To provide a fair admissions process enrollment is conducted by lottery. The lottery is held in late January, and families are notified of results by early February. We maintain our wait-lists through January of the following school year. We will inform you of any mid-year openings.
BHCP Application Process
- Attend a virtual or in-person tour to receive an application.
- Submit application and fee.
- Receive your number for the late January lottery.
- Your child is enrolled or added to the wait-lists.
We grant priority in admissions to siblings of current and former students, members of the Beverley Hills Community United Methodist Church, children of BHCP alumni, and children of our staff.
If you have any questions please email our Membership Chairs at email@example.com
For the 2022-2023 school year Beverley Hills Church Preschool is making some changes. We are
- Expanding the school day to 4 hours
- Expanding classes for oldest preschoolers to 5 days a week
- Adding professionally-lead extended day programming for an additional fee
- Decreasing parent volunteer hours
These changes have been made in response to families’ desire for more programming and more sustainable service requirements. Enrollment fees will increase compared to the 2021-2022 school year to cover the additional learning hours.
We remain committed to our principles and philosophy. Our children will continue to learn in a materials-rich environment with experienced teachers who excel in the Reggio Emilia Approach to education. Our parents will still be actively involved in the classrooms and school operations, creating robust community and camaraderie. These things are the bedrock of our community.
Interested in applying?
Tuition and Fees
|Class||Tuition for 2022-2023|
|Yellow Class (2 days)||$4,155|
|Red Class (3 days)||$6,127|
|Blue Class (5 days)||$9,275|
|Green Class (5 days)||$9,275|
We realize that the cost of private preschool can be a considerable expense for families. We are proud to offer financial assistance on an annual basis to families with demonstrated financial needs. To request an application for financial aid please call the school (703-549-7441) or email the director (firstname.lastname@example.org). All financial aid decisions are handled with the utmost confidentiality.