- Annual Health & Safety Forms
Annual health letter to parents – please read this first!
Required to be completed for each student:
For those children with special health conditions, the below forms should be filled out:
- Individualized Health Care Plan (IHCP) – Asthma
- Individual Health Care Plan (IHCP) – Allergies
- IHCP for all other health conditions requiring possible intervention by the school (for example diabetes)
- If you have filled out an IHCP requiring medication to be administered, you must also fill out a medication consent form and a medication administration record.
Yellow Class Openings
Yellow Class Openings are available for the 2019-20 school year.
Yellow Class meets Thursday and Friday from 9am to 12:15. This is the youngest class at BHCP for children born September 15, 2016 through March 31, 2017. Interested families should send an email to email@example.com for more information and an application.
Applications will be accepted on a first come-first served basis.