BHCP Summer Camp is for children ages 21/2 to 5. Children must be 2 by December 31, 2018. We have three classes and group children by age.
The weeklong camps offer campers a summer experience closely aligned with BHCP’s Reggio Emilia educational philosophy. Campers will enjoy BHCP’s unique natural playground and will have the opportunity to engage in a large variety of materials experiences in BHCP’s beautiful air-conditioned classrooms.
The 2019 summer camp sessions are:
|Session I||Light, Motion, and Sound||June 17 – June 28|
|Session II||Storytelling (and Fairy Tales) with Nature||July 1 – July 12 (no camp 7/4)|
|Session III||Structures Around the World: Pyramids, Arches, and Buildings||July 15 – July 26|
Camp Meeting Times
The younger children (ages approx. 21/2 – 31/2) meet Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. The older children (ages 31/2 – 5) meet Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
2019 BHCP Camp Tuition
*BHCP Families receive tuition discount for summer camp
- Priority Registration for BHCP Families opens February 11, 2019 and ends February 28, 2019.
- Priority Registration for returning BHCP Camp families opens February 20, 2019 and ends February 28, 2019.
- All other applications will be accepted after February 28th and processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Applications will not be accepted outside of the above registration windows.
- Download the registration form and the medical release. *Updated 2/4/2019
- Contact our Camp Coordinator at email@example.com with any questions.
Looking to join the BHCP summer camp staff as a teacher or counselor?
Teachers – We have openings for summer camp 2019!
Please send your inquires or resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Attn: Summer Camp Director
Beverley Hills Church Preschool
3512 Old Dominion Blvd.
Alexandria, VA 22305
We hope to see you this summer!